• Monitor inventory control for central and building resources.
• Handle service calls, troubleshoot and repair problems emerging from
machinery for sites
• Stock necessary materials and tools for company vehicles.
• Record data on system equipment and complete assigned paperwork.
• Practice and enforce safety rules and procedures while exhibiting technical
• Train and function as consultant to operate automated system and
• Update on hardware and software changes to apply to automated system
• Preparing all the Cars for the daily Work order
• Transport machinery to job sites if needed
• Apply labels to inventory control system
• Offer replacement service if needed (Emergency)
• Handle subscriber technical service calls, repair and replace premise
• Train employees & superiors on machinery
1 year experience required
Minimum education of high school is necessary
Must speak French & English
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary of CAD$35K – $40K per annum. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.”