This Privacy Statement explains how and why mana jobs and its subsidiaries and affiliates collect, use, store, and inform Personal Data from individuals who interact with us. These interactions include when you use our websites; request us to provide a proposal or to connect with you; when you contact us; when you register or attend any mana jobs event, webinar, trade show, sales, or marketing activities; download a report, or other digital materials; apply for a job; reply to a mana jobs survey; and/or if you use the mana jobs platform or any of our services (collectively the “Services”) in any manner.
Information We Collect
In the practice of using mana jobs Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This guides to information about you that can be used to reach or identify you and data about your use of the Services that may be connected with you (“Personal Information” or “Personal Data”).
We may ask you to supply Personal Information when you:
- Use our website or applications.
- Request services, support, or information.
- Place orders for services or register for events or webinars.
- Create and operate an account.
- Apply for a job.
- Participate in surveys or other promotional activities online or in any other venue.
- Provide a testimonial.
- Subscribe to newsletters, mana jobs programs, marketing emails, or other materials.
- Contact us.
Categories of Personal Information we require may include your name, email address, home address, contact telephone numbers, user IDs, and passwords. It may also contain work information such as job title and other business or company information, including, but not limited to, Province and Country of residence, occupation, industry, and/or any other information needed to deliver a proposal you request.
We may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, interests, and preferences. The documents you choose to complete will indicate whether the requested information is obligatory or voluntary.
When visiting the jobs page of our website or in any third-party source, we collect the information that you provide to us in connection with your job application, such as personal contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information of the type that may be included in a resume. This may also contain diverse details that you freely provide.
To offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with mana jobs, information collected through one source may be combined with information mana jobs gets through other sources. This may include information that allows us to identify you across multiple devices you access our website. We may also increase the information we collect with information obtained from other parties to create customized profiles about you. Samples of how we may use this information include utilizing your data to help us to enhance your experience with our website, to give you options tailored to your preferences, and for targeted advertising purposes, as explained below.
Information We Collect
Third Party Information
We may obtain information about you from third-party sources such as public databases, our partners, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties. Examples of the data we may receive from other sources include: page-view information from some business partners with which we operate services or mutual offerings. In addition, we may use the information to better understand you, improve our ability, provide relevant marketing services, and detect fraud.
In some cases, another user may complete an account on your behalf and deliver your information, including Personal Information (most commonly when your organization requests that you use our Services). We collect Personal Information under our customers’ direction and often have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. If you no longer want us to process your information, please get in touch with your employer and us at the contact information below.
How We Use Personal Information
mana jobs may use your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the Services and support or take out the transactions you have ordered.
- Send communications to you, including details about your trade status, information about order confirmations, specific mana jobs solutions and services, events, promotionals, and surveys.
- Ease your use of our website, online mana jobs chat forums, including blogs, resources, and webinars.
- Live Chat service to respond to your online inquiries.
- Simplify communications from mana jobs Business partners.
- Facilitate our recruitment actions and process employment applications by assessing a job candidate for an employment activity, communicating with the candidate, and monitoring recruitment statistics.
- Customize, study, and improve our Services (including the content and advertisements on our website to specify trends or choose the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns), technologies, communications and connection with you.
- Better comprehend our customers and online users established on interests and interactions with our site.
- Personalize content and enforce your preferences.
- Enforce our needs of sale, website terms, and separate contracts (if applicable) with you.
- Control fraud and other banned or illegal activities.
- Watch the security or integrity of our website, our businesses, and our Services; and/or
- Perform other parts or do other purposes, as revealed to you at the point of collection or as required or authorized by law.
Legal Basis of Processing
Our legal basis for managing and using your Personal Information, as described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the exact context in which we collect it. In general, we accumulate and process your Personal Information on one or more of the following bases:
- To concede with a contractual obligation. We will advise you upon collection whether the condition of your personal information is required and of the possible results if you do not provide us with your information.
- For compliance with mana jobs legal obligations where other laws require the processing of your personal information (for example, health and safety, taxation, and anti-money laundering laws) or where we need your personal information to protect your interests or those of another person.
- mana jobs genuine interests, which include the condition of this website and/or relevant Services, and/or the taking out of marketing activities, always provided that our legitimate interests are not outweighed by any harm your rights and freedoms.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information concerning the legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information.
Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Personal Information as necessary in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, mana jobs retention policies, and the applicable legislation or regulations.
mana jobs may transfer your Personal Information to other companies within the mana group and/or to its partners if required for the objectives described in this Privacy Statement. This may involve the transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside your home country or region. In order to deliver satisfactory protection for the transfer of your Personal Information, we keep in place contractual arrangements such as the Standard Contractual Clauses (as appropriate) with our business partners in respect of such transfers. We will take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard the Personal Information we transfer.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with mana jobs partners for the objectives described in this Privacy Statement, including (without limitation) carrying out trades you request or making our business (or that of our subsidiaries) more responsive to your needs. We may also use and/or share your Personal Information with third-party vendors under contract who help with our business operations. We employ these companies and people to complete tasks on our behalf and require to transfer your information with them to deliver products and services. These service providers can only use your personal information as necessary to provide products and services on our behalf. These products and services may contain our website hosting company, cloud computing infrastructure providers, or other technology providers.
Our partners may contact you with information about mana jobs and our partners. We will only share your Personal Information with mana jobs and partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the specified specified by mana jobs.
In addition, we may share your Personal Information with participants in our sales and marketing chain, including but not limited to some sales agents and channel partners, for the narrow purpose of selling, marketing, or delivering support for mana jobs products and services.
We may also inform your personal information as required by law, such as to meet legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others or to investigate fraud.
In an ongoing effort to comprehend visitors to our website, we may analyze unknown and aggregate information to operate, support, supervise, and improve the website and/or related products and services. This information does not identify you personally. We may share this total data with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties. We may also inform aggregated user statistics to describe the Services and other products and services to existing and prospective business partners and third parties for other lawful purposes.
We may inform your Personal Information with your authorization
In the event of a corporate sale, reorganization, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its support, repeal, or similar event, your personal information may be part of the shared assets. You will be informed via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable technical and organizational security standards to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk and to save the data supplied by you and managed by us against loss, unauthorized access, exposure, alteration, demolition, and other forms of illegal or abusive treatment.
The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when managing or transferring Personal Information
- Having technical and organizational measures to provide the ongoing availability and resilience of processing techniques and services.
- Restricting physical access to our beliefs
- Determining access to the information we collect about you
- Ensuring that our partners and we have appropriate security precautions to keep Personal Information secure; and
- Where mandated by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
However, no Internet transmission and data storage method can be assured to be secure 100% of the time. In particular, emails sent to us may not be certain, so you should take care in determining what information you send to us via email. We urge you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to avoid “phishing” scams where someone may send you an email that appears to be from mana jobs requesting for your personal information. mana jobs will not request your ID or password through email.
Your EU Data Protection Rights
Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the next data subject rights. However, please note that these rights are not complete and in some instances, are subject to conditions as defined in applicable law:
- Access: you keep the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to get a copy of that Personal Information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information to be finished.
- Objection: you have the right to oppose processing your Personal Information, which is based on our honest interests (as described above).
- Erasure: you have the freedom to request the erasure of your Personal Information (subject to specific requirements).
- Automatic decision-making: you have the freedom not to make a determination about you founded solely on automated processing if that decision has legal or similarly significant effects.
- Restriction: you have the liberty to ask us to determine our processing of your Personal Information so that we no longer process that data until the limitation is lifted.
- Portability: you have the privilege to receive your Personal Information, which you have supplied to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form and to have that information transmitted to another association in certain circumstances.
In addition to the above, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Information disobeys applicable data protection law.
While we will make reasonable efforts to adjust your request, we secure the right to refuse such access requests or to set restrictions or conditions upon such requests if needed or permitted by applicable law.
Your Marketing Choices
We may use the email address you provide to deliver mana jobs email newsletters, as well as for other promotional purposes. Email messages we send you may include code that allows our database to follow your usage of the emails we send you, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you email us or fill out our “Contact Us” or “Request Info” forms, we will collect your email address and the entire content of your email, including attached files and other details you provide.
You may show your preference to opt-out of accepting promotional and marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in promotional emails or by contacting us directly. You concede that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an unsubscribe request. Please note, however, that you are not permitted to opt-out of obtaining transactional emails related to any Services that you keep with us.
mana jobs uses “cookies” (small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes) and similar technologies. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track pages visited. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit the website.
You can handle the cookies and customize your experience on this website. Please visit mana jobs to manage the cookies banner on our website. If you decline cookies, you may not be capable of signing in or using other interactive features of mana jobs websites and services that rely on cookies.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
mana jobs reserve the right to change, modify, or update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes to our privacy practices. Notice of any changes to our privacy practices will be posted to this website before such material modifications become effective. Therefore, you are advised to visit this page regularly for the latest information on our privacy practices. The use of the information we accumulate is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is gathered.
If you would like to meet any of the rights listed above, please contact us at manajobs.ca. We are located in North York, Ontario, Canada.