This position as Baker uses their understanding of ingredients and food preparation to craft recipes and create baked goods. This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) B. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Ensure profitability by maintaining an accurate record of baking operations.
• Manage needed supplies and inventory levels.
• Decorate baked products using glaze, icing and other toppings to achieve a finished appearance.
• Assess the quality of raw materials before baking.
• Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils.
• College Diploma or training Certificate
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
• Familiarity with the Lebanese bread and pastries is a plus.
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.