We are urgently looking to fill Barmaid positions to start ASAP. They will work directly with customers by mixing and serving drink orders—the ability to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
• Familiarity with all the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages,, including brand names and variants
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
• Must be certified to serve alcoholic beverages in Canada
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.