This position is Bussboy at a restaurant. Support other restaurant staff members by cleaning, clearing and setting tables for guests, stocking supplies, and attending to guests’ needs. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Greet customers and answer questions.
• Carry loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned.
• Ensure clean dishes, flatware, glasses, straws, napkins, and other dining materials are available.
• Ability to lift 20 lbs. or more.
• Willing to stand or walk for extended periods.
• High School Diploma or relevant training certification(s)
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.