This position is Cook at a restaurant. In charge of preparing food and setting up supplies. To use specialized kitchen tools to prepare essential ingredients and create a finished product for restaurants. Can operate kitchen equipment such as broilers, ovens, grills and fryers.This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) B. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
• Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
• Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
• Handle and store ingredients and food.
• Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment and utensils.
• Execute opening and closing procedures.
• Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment.
• Monitor station inventory levels.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: cook, restaurant
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in