This position is Cook at a restaurant. In charge of preparing food and setting up supplies. To use specialized kitchen tools to prepare essential ingredients and create a finished product for restaurants. Can operate kitchen equipment such as broilers, ovens, grills and fryers. This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) B. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
• Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
• Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
• Handle and store ingredients and food.
• Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment and utensils.
• Execute opening and closing procedures.
• Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment.
• Monitor station inventory levels.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with a minimum of 40 hours per week, and the salary is to be negotiated with the hiring manager. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: cook, restaurant
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in