This position is Dishwasher. Responsible for ensuring the dishware is spotless, but they must also keep the kitchen clean and clear of garbage and hazardous clutter. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Works well with others.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Collecting used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas.
• Loading and unloading washing machines.
• Maintain cleaning supplies stock and place orders when necessary.
• Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
• Ability to lift cooking and dishes over 30 lbs while standing
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. The interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.