A food distribution company in Quebec is looking for a Driver Class 1 – Heavy Driver. Major responsibilities include:
– Familiarity with road regulations and signages in Quebec.
– Delivery of transportation-sensitive packages from point to point
– Driving of heavy trucks/ vehicles for the transporation of goods
– This is position is a National Occupation Classification (NOC) C
– High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills
– Must have obtain a Class 5 Driver’s License in Quebec for heavy truck/ vehicles
-Ability to lift up to 30 pounds as well as with clear vision for driving
– Must be wiling to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role. Successful candidate(s) will be required to work minimum of 40 hours per week. Salary ranges from an hourly of CAD$14-16. Interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview and processing of work permit.