This position is responsible for repairing and installing advanced production and fixing pizza machines. Inspect equipment for proper functioning and perform preventive maintenance per manufacturer’s specifications. This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) B. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as needed
• Direct activities of outside contractors working on the assigned line.
• Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated production equipment.
• Oversee or perform general machine maintenance and upgrade production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology.
• Work independently under limited supervision (self-management).
• Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed.
• Highschool Diploma or training Certificate
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job ” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.