General Help assists bakers and pastry chefs by serving customers at counters where baked goods are appealing on display. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Creating a welcoming and positive customer experience at the bakery counter.
• Tracking ingredient expiry dates and arranging their use accordingly.
• Reporting low baked goods stock to Baker promptly.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy baked goods counter and performing other duties on request.
• Cleaning the kitchen after business hours and preparing it for the next day.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous experience in a bakery environment is preferred.
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
• Familiarity with Indian business bakeshop customs
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.