The position is General Help for picking and packing work at a food distribution company in Quebec. Mainly the work requires physical activities and may require lifting medium to heavy packages. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
– Meets specific of customer orders in a timely manner.
– Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
– Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
– Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) D.
– High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills
– Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
-Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, as well as long periods of standing, sitting, and walking
– Must be wiling to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranges from an hourly of CAD$14-16. Interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply For This Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of work permit.
Tagged as: food distribution, General help
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in