This position is General Help in a restaurant. Works in cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas by food safety regulations. Sweeping and mopping floors, as required. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Ability to assist with inventory as required
• Assists with washing dishes, pots, glasses, cups, and kitchen equipment as required
• Maintain cleanliness in the dining area before, during, and after meal service.
• Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen and dining area as needed.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: General help, restaurant
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in