The position is General Help at a food processing company in Quebec. Work requires overall support on the food processing production . Some of the responsibilities include:
– Provide adequate support for food processing tasks
– Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe production area.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) D.
Qualifications- High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus
-Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, as well as long periods of standing, sitting, and walking
– Must be wiling to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranges from an hourly of CAD$14-16. Interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of work permit.