The position is General Help at a food processing company in Quebec. Work requires overall support for food processing production. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Provide adequate support for food processing tasks
– Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe production area.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) D.
– High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus
-Ability to lift to 30 pounds, as well as long periods of standing, sitting, and walking
– Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with a required minimum of 40 hours per week, and the salary ranges from an hourly of CAD$14-16. The interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: food processing, General help
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in