Looking for various managerial roles for a restaurant business in Quebec. Main job is to oversee and running of a restaurant and, have good interpersonal & people skills, handle multitasking and remain calm in stressful situations. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Hire and train staff members.
• Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
• Open and close the restaurant on time.
• Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
• Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
• Ability to handle team members and tasks to ensure reaching business goals.
• College diploma or training certifications
• Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to hospitality is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
• Must have some previous managerial level in a restaurant to ensure the quality of business leadership
This position is a full-time role with a required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule, and the salary is to be discussed with the hiring manager. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.