This position is Pizza cook. Prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. In addition, maintain a clean workstation at all times. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
• Ability to follow standardized recipes.
• Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
• Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
• Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
• Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: pizza cook, restaurant
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in