This position is Prep cook. Required to perform primary cooking duties, monitor stock levels, take on culinary tasks, and follow instructions in a fast-paced work environment. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Setting up and sanitizing workstations.
• Following prep lists created by chefs.
• Assisting chefs in preparing food and attending to any culinary tasks that arise.
• Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
• Maintaining a clean, orderly, and sanitized kitchen.
• Preparing drinks and cocktails according to the chef’s specifications.
• High School Diploma
• Good English communication skills; (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with the required minimum of 40 hours per week schedule and salary ranging from an hourly of CAD$14-16. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.