This position is Server for French-speaking customers. Responsible for taking orders and serving food to customers to ensure that tables are appropriately done. Some of the responsibilities included:
• Providing excellent customer service in a French environment.
• Cleaning and preparing the dining area.
• Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions – including proper pronunciation of the dishes
• Ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
• Collect payments from tables.
• Prepare checks that itemize total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Help food preparation staff when necessary.
• High School Diploma
• Good English and French communication skills; IELTS is not mandatory but preferred
• Previous work experience related to the position is an asset
• Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with a required minimum of 40 hours per week, and the salary is to be discussed with the hiring manager. An interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.
Tagged as: french restaurant, restaurant, server
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in