The position is Distribution Supervisor for a picking and packing warehouse food distribution company in Quebec. Overseeing members perform duties and responsiblities as well as effective operations supervision to achieve set goals. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Provide proper supervision among members of the operations team for distributions
– Enable effective utilization of machineries and resources to ensure achievement of goals
– Provide accurate and meaningful distribution operation needs to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the company production
– This position is under National Occupation Classification (NOC) B.
– High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills
– Able to manage and supervise team members
-Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, as well as long periods of standing, sitting, and walking
– Must be wiling to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role. Successful candidate(s) will be required to work minimum of 40 hours per week. Salary is to be discussed with the hiring manager. Interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview and processing of work permit.
Tagged as: food distribution, General help
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in