A food processing company in Quebec is looking for a Supervisor for production. Overseeing members perform duties and responsibilities and effective operations supervision to achieve goals. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Supervising operations within a facility to achieve higher output.
• Organizing training and educational manuals for the production team.
• Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards within a facility.
• Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals.
• Evaluating various stations of the production operation to ensure optimum efficiency.
• This position is a National Occupation Classification (NOC) B
– High School Diploma
– Good English communication skills; speaking French is a bonus (IELTS is not mandatory but preferred)
– Meaningful professional experience in handling teams and members
– Must be willing to be relocated to Quebec
This position is a full-time role with a required minimum of 40 hours per week, and the salary is to be discussed with the hiring manager. The interested applicant shall send their application via the “Apply for this Job” button on the manajobs.ca website. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview and processing of a work permit.